Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal.
If a man is working toward a predetermined goal and knows where he is going that man is a success. If he's not doing that, he's a failure. The only person who succeeds is that person who is progressively realizing a worthy ideal.
- Set yourself a definite goal
- Quit running yourself down
- Stop thinking about the reasons why you can not be successful and and instead think about the reasons why you can.
- Trace your attitudes back to your childhood and try to discover where you first got the idea you couldn't be successful if that's the way you've been thinking.
- Change the image yo have of yourself by writing out a description of the person you would like to be.
- Act the part of a successful person you've decided to become.
The moment you decide on a goal to work toward, you are immediately a successful person. So, go do your very best!